Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Mark!

 
Mark's birthday was actually Sept. 5th but at least it's only been a month ago. Mark is my knight in shining armor! He is so wonderful and I have loved being married to him for 12 years. He is a great husband and father and does so much for our family. He is funny and uplifting and can always put a smile on my face. Mark has always been supportive of me and the things I do. He encourages me to do things and get out (as I'm typing this from the middle of Colorado!). The kids love to be around him and cry and cry if he ever goes out of town for business. I am so blessed to have Mark in my life and am so grateful for another year that has come and gone with him in my life.

My mom and dad came over for pizza and cake. They are so wonderful!

Jared loves a good birthday party :)

 
We were supposed to go out and celebrate Mark's birthday that Friday with our great friends, Jen and Chet, but I ended up getting really sick. Jen was so sweet and came over and put together strawberry shortcake (Mark's favorite) as a surprise. Mark was at Makayla's soccer game so she came over while he was out. She put up a bunch of crepe paper and tissue paper for him to walk through when he came through the door. Chet and the kids came over as well. Even though I could barely get off the couch, she still came over and made it nice for Mark. What a great friend!! He loved it!
 
 
 




1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! You are the best wife I ever had! Cant wait for u to get home. Seems like you have been gone for weeks we all miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete