Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bowling


The other night we went bowling as a family and had a blast. Derek and Jared were in heaven! I don't think Jared had anything other than a smile on his face the whole night. I don't think he realized there was such thing as "real" bowling. With all the bowling pins of different shapes and sizes around the house, I think he just thought it was another kind of toy.

  

The kids had some funny moves when they bowled and I told them if they did something funny after their turn and let me video it, I'd let them get a candy bar when we left.

     
Makayla did a jig


Derek bowled with his tounge out


I made Emma do the splits after she bowled but I didn't get a pictre :(


What is it with wanting to stick your face in the hole where the balls come out?


Jared and I got a strike!


Every day since we went bowling, Derek has been asking if we can go "real" bowling again. I think Mark may join a league with him. We had so much fun!

Some shoes I think I should invest in...

1 comment: