Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Blog-wagon

Man I'm already on and off the blog-wagon! Consistency is not my thing...
 Luckily I have some great friends and family members that do blogs and keep me inspired.

Last night we had a great time with my parents, my brother and his family and also his in-laws. I made soup and the kids were off trick-or-treating in no time. I volunteered to "sacrifice" and stay at home for the coming trick-or-treaters. We had some great costumes stop by!




Jared helped me make yummy soup!


Emma was the girl from "Soul Surfer" who lost her arm to a shark while surfing. She got a lot of "Now who are you?" comments while trick-or-treating. Notice the shark biting off her arm :)

                                            

Derek was Buzz Lightyear with Homemade wings. When you buy a costume at a garage sale, it's bound to be missing some parts :)

Makayla was some nasty looking ghoul thing with fangs. Derek kept calling her "Man-pire"

Jared was a horse that each of the kids have been at that age. Yeah, I'm cheap.
G-pa took him trick-or-treating and he was done after 3 houses. It was cold and the people were scary!

Emma and Makayla with Sheridan.

1 comment:

  1. The kids look great! Looks like you had a great Halloween! I'm enjoying your blog - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete