Friday, December 7, 2012

TMI!!

For those who don't like reading about the bathroom... Stop here!

For every other person who likes a good laugh at someone else's expense, here's my story.

We went to Costco last night to voluntarily drain our bank account with all the kids. We always go eat food first. While Mark was waiting in line to order, I told him I was going to the bathroom. In the middle of going to the bathroom, I see Jared's little shoes appear outside my door. I said, "Jared, mommy's in the bathroom. I'm almost done. Don't go anywhere!" All of a sudden my door bursts open and I can see myself in the mirror in front of me. I let out a little shriek, grab Jared's arm, pull him in and shut the door. Just when I think the worst is over, Jared says in a not so quiet voice, "Mommy stink?" I was like, "No! Shhhh!" Then he said, "Mommy just pee?" Why do kids have to ask these questions!!! I whispered, "yes, be quiet!" I quickly finish up and as I come out of the stall, I'm nervously looking around for people watching and muffling their laughs. Unbelievably, I don't see a single soul. As I'm washing my hands, I'm non-chalantly looking under the stalls from the mirror to see if I can see other peoples' shoes. Not a pair in sight. What luck!!

Back at the table I tell Mark my story, which is a lot more funny after knowing nobody was there. He said, "that's the kind of thing you need to blog about!"

Hence the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment