Friday, September 30, 2011

Jumping on the Blog-wagon

So I have to say that I attempted a blog a while ago but it never took off so this is my second attempt. I give the sudden inspiration to try again to my father-in-law Paul DeBry who made the comment, "I love your guys' blogs (referring to my sister-in-laws). It's like a journal for your family and we all get to enjoy reading it. It is something that you'll treasure forever! Now make sure you find some way to print them off too."

I love reading my family and friends' posts and I figured I might as well start a family journal. There are several events that I have wanted to write about for a while so this will obviously not be in chronological order. Hopefully I'll learn to navigate this thing and keep it going. So thank you to Paul and now my wagon is off and rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment