Monday, August 13, 2012

Guilt with a list

Ok I am the worst blogger! I feel like this is my journal. Guilt every time I look at it! I have so much to catch up on so whatever I get out there is what I get. Nothing more, nothing less :)

A lot has happened since school got out and now school is fast approaching again so here is a brief list of things we've done. I will try and put pictures and stories up but there are no promises!

*Our trip to Florida to visit my sister-in-law Emily, and her family
*Idaho Open Fiddle contest in Nampa
*National Fiddle Contest in Weiser
*Cooke City, Montana with our fabulous friends from Colorado
*4th of July celebrations
*DeBry family reunion in Provo, Utah
*A new basketball court in the backyard
*Shoshone Idaho State Fiddle contest
*Lake Cascade with my family at a neat little cabin
*Recording music with Jennifer Butikofer for our CD (a work in the making for 6+ years!)
*Overnight hike with the Miamaids and Laurels up by McCall, Idaho

We are headed to Utah again this Thursday to go to the Brigham City Temple open house. We are staying with Mark's sister, Julia.

Next weekend is the ward camp out and my cousin's wedding on Saturday

The week after that, school starts!! Mark is also going to go Elk hunting with a friend and we are planning on doing something Labor Day Weekend as well...

We have literally done something every week/weekend of the summer and there are no signs of slowing down!

Mmmmmm maybe that's why I haven't blogged! Ha! Take that guilt! "Extreme busyness" gets a one-up over "guilt"!

2 comments:

  1. Right there with you. I'm hoping to catch up when the miss go back to school later this week. I keep a list, but mostly I am just overwhelmed... Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's life! It's better to be doing stuff anyways:) And you can just copy and paste my blog about your trip into your blog:)

    ReplyDelete